Welcome to the Tennessee Forum!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Default Welcome to the Tennessee Forum!

Welcome to the Tennessee Forum!

Time4Learning is happy to provide a forum for homeschoolers in individualstates to connect with one another. Please use this forum to find members nearyou, ask each other state-related questions, and post information about localhomeschool events.

Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

Default Hello everyone

I am new to the area just relocated from Colorado. I have three kiddos 8,14, and 15, this is our 1st experience with home schooling. I would love any suggestions that could help make this transition as easy as possilble. I was also wondering if there are any activities for my teenagers, they are excited to get out and meet other teens?

Default teens needing friends

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I am new to the area just relocated from Colorado. I have three kiddos 8,14, and 15, this is our 1st experience with home schooling. I would love any suggestions that could help make this transition as easy as possilble. I was also wondering if there are any activities for my teenagers, they are excited to get out and meet other teens?
    where r u located? I have 3 teens. one boy age 13. two girls 14 and 15. we would love to meet u.

Unregistered Guest

Default Moving to Memphis this summer

Hello we r a hs family moving to Memphis in june. we r n ohio right now. I have a ? about testing my oldest is n 9th will be in 10th the new school yr was wondering about testing in Memphis is it required in 10th 11th and 12th.. we dont have to test in ohio so new to all the testing stuff.. thanks for any info Rachelle

Unregistered Guest

Default Frustrated

Hi. I have two children 9 & 12. I am new to homeschool and becoming quite frustrated. My family is Pagan and finding curriculum and other opportunities for my children is difficult. I am reaching for the stars, hoping to get some kind if response. I'm sure I'm not the only mother out there struggling with this problem. It seems everything out there is Christian based.
    North east Tennessee.

Unregistered Guest

Red face Outside of Memphis, tn

My name is Melissa and my grandson (Johan) 6 yrs old lives with me. He has High functioning autism. Very bright. A bit hyper as well. I love this program so far and it has captured his interest unlike other programs we have tried. I do try to socialize as well. We do baseball, basketball, taekwondo, social groups, church activities. But always try to make time for others in the area that is in need for that extra socialization. I hope we get to meet some of you and can find some activities to do together!!

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy Help in Mt. Juliet

Need help first time homeschooling I do not know anything. I do not know where to start. Can someone please help me.

proud2Bgreen is offline Senior Member

Hi! Here is a link to a page that can help you with homeschooling in Tennessee
    Roadschooling Mom to DD & DS

savedbygrace26 is offline Junior Member

Going to be moving to Tennessee from Louisiana in the next month or so, Chattanooga area. Anybody familiar with any Christian co-ops or homeschool groups in the area that is very active? My daughter is 14 and in 8th grade

Default Gearing Up for a our 1st Home School Year

Greeting T4Lers,

Im new to Home Schooling and looking for support groups in Knoxville, TN. I can be reached at [email protected]. Thanks!!!

And As Always: GOD BLESS & MUCH SUCCESS!!!

Tiara-Lady Wilson

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast