wish me luck

Thread: wish me luck

teaching my own1 Guest

Cool wish me luck

first timer here...thank god for this opportunity!

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Wishes are being sent to you!! Be sure to keep everyone posted on how it goes. By the way, don't know if you have seen these resources or not, so I am going to give you the links to them anyway-- New Homeschooler's Guide AND Getting Started with Time4Learning.
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

Mandy in TN is offline Senior Member

Good Luck!
    Mandy

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Best of luck! I know when I started homeschooling, I just wanted someone, anyone, to tell me how to do it. I have come to learn over the course of 4 years, that it is really all going to be ok, that homeschooling is not really as scary as it seems in the beginning, and that there are lots of other homeschoolers to provide support. You just don't necessarily see all the homeschoolers in the beginning, but you will!

Best of luck!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

Future Homeschooler Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MamaToHerRoo View Post
    Best of luck! I know when I started homeschooling, I just wanted someone, anyone, to tell me how to do it. I have come to learn over the course of 4 years, that it is really all going to be ok, that homeschooling is not really as scary as it seems in the beginning, and that there are lots of other homeschoolers to provide support. You just don't necessarily see all the homeschoolers in the beginning, but you will!

Best of luck!
    Yes, I do agree. Whwn I started researching Homeschool learning in my city, Kingsport, I noticed all the programs for homeschoolers and the support here. You will be fine and the best of luck to you