Anyone here in Houston,TX? Co-Ops?
    SharaT is offline Junior Member

Default Anyone here in Houston,TX? Co-Ops?

Just curious if there was anyone in here that was from my area. I wanted to get a co-op together and meet for school filed trips...

Blessings,
    Shara

bmhparents is offline Junior Member Newbie

I just started using this program for my 6th grader after removing her from Cy-Fair. Leonard

BASHhomeschool is offline Junior Member

We recently moved from Houston and were involved with Cypress Homeschool Association (CHA). They offer a co-op and have great activities. Good luck

grace4u2receive is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hello Shara, we just moved to the Houston area in Katy. I don't know if that is close to you. I am interested in co-ops and meeting for school field trips. Don't know what curriculum you use, but I am looking to start a My Father's World Synergy Group for either Countries & Cultures or Creation to Greeks if I can't find one.

You want to find out more about the synergy group, please go to Christian Homeschool Curriculum - SYNERGY

Hope to hear from you soon!

Homeschooling for God's glory,

Jennifer

unregistered Guest

Question just starting homeschooling.. help please!!

Hi, my name is Tiffany! I live in Houston, I am searching online to see if I need to register for homeschooling?? I am very new at homeschooling. If anyone knows any info on homeschooling in Houston please help!! Thank you

Unregistered Guest

Default Homeschooling in Houston

There is a new regional group for Houston called Greater Houston Area Home Educators. Their website has a listing of most of the groups (still searching for more) and has a great link to more schools, classes and tutors. Greater Houston Area Home Educators G-HAH | T.H.E. Regional Organization for SE Texas, Cultivating the Grass Roots of Home Education They also have a yahoogroup for questions and information with a couple thousand great homeschool Moms answering your questions. https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/G-HAH/info
    Hope that helps.