First time to ever home school and very confused
    pamela1979 Guest

Default First time to ever home school and very confused

This is the first time I have ever tried to home school and it is a bit confusing to me. Not exactly sure where to start and what all I need to do while doing this. Do I still need to sit down with my daughter and teach her these things or is this program going to do it with the activities online? And if so how can I find the resources I need to accomplish this?

Unregistered Guest

Hello, my name is Amy. We started homeschooling about 6 months ago. Time4Learning is pretty well laid out. I love that you can go back a grade. We are in 4th grade, but we do 3rd grade math. Thank goodness you live in Texas as there are virtually no regulations. It is a process and you will learn as you go. We do Time4Learning, used Abeka books, Education.com, free printables, Netflix and the public library. Have fun learning!!

Loraine Guest

Hi Pamela,

This is my third year of homeschooling my 4 children. I was so lost when I first started. It took me two years of trying different routes. We tried book curriculums, no curriculums (just work books) and several online curriculums before I tries Time4learning. This program is pretty straight forward with the lessons and it's not very often that I have to sit down with my children to go over a lesson with them. I do however sit down with my 5 year old. My kids know to come get me if they do need additional help on a lesson. I love this program. Just don't stress and keep switching your routine or even curriculums around until you find something that works for YOUR family.