Hello, 1st time Homeschooling parent from Houston Tx I have a boy 7 and daughter 12

Default Hello, 1st time Homeschooling parent from Houston Tx I have a boy 7 and daughter 12

Hello,

This is my first time homeschooling my kids. They transitioned from public schools and just want to know from parents if this system is working for your child and your schedule. I do want my kids to have a social life outside of home, and want to know which groups are in my area. I currently live in spring , but close to woodland, humble cypress areas.

Robin is offline Senior Member

Default Re: Hello, 1st time Homeschooling parent from Houston Tx I have a boy 7 and daughter

Hi and welcome! My kids have found much success. I have two high schoolers and a first grader. My oldest daughter graduated from our homeschool last spring and is currently a freshman in college.

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Hello, 1st time Homeschooling parent from Houston Tx I have a boy 7 and daughter

We're in Cypress. Do you belong to any Co-Op's?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We're in Cypress. Do you belong to any Co-Op's?
    What part of Cypress? We just started homeschooling today. I am really at a loss of where to even begin. We are in Cypress as well.

Liliana is offline Junior Member Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by zakiyyahk2001 View Post
    Hello,

This is my first time homeschooling my kids. They transitioned from public schools and just want to know from parents if this system is working for your child and your schedule. I do want my kids to have a social life outside of home, and want to know which groups are in my area. I currently live in spring , but close to woodland, humble cypress areas.
    Hi there! We're new too. We just completed our first week. We live in the Spring area as well.