Help!!!New and Confused in the Champion Forest Area of Houston!!!

Default Help!!!New and Confused in the Champion Forest Area of Houston!!!

Hello my Name is Shanna. I am have recently started homeschooling my high school daughter that is in the 10th grade due to being in a very stressful environment. She came from a charter school with roughly 300 students total due to moving she ended up at a public school with over 3,000 students total. Long story short, I also am homeschooling my 3rd grader who has learning disabilities. I was pushed by the school to remove him to a different school or home-school him. I chose homeschooling. I came across T4L by reading reviews on K-12 online school page. Someone spoke of how it was the best decision they made for their students. I am confused and could really use some advice from other parents. I am open to all advice, tips, and suggestions. I want the best education for my kids. I still have 3 other kids in public school that could benefit from being home-schooled but I want to make sure I am going about things the right way. My apologies for such a long writing but I do hope someone takes the time to read and respond. Thanks and God bless.

Robin is offline Senior Member

Default Re: Help!!!New and Confused in the Champion Forest Area of Houston!!!

Hi, Shanna - many people find Time4Learning works well with their student. I've used it with 4 of my own children and a friend's daughter. You mentioned homeschooling your other child and also K12. Are you using a traditional homeschool method or an online public school? These are very different.

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Help!!!New and Confused in the Champion Forest Area of Houston!!!

Hello crazy as it is I am just seeing this. I am doing online based mainly because I am unsure of what exactly to do. I wasn't prepared to homeschool when I had to start. Even this far in I am still confused.