Homeschool Support Group In Fannin County Texas
    MommaBlue is offline Junior Member Newbie

Smile Homeschool Support Group In Fannin County Texas

Hello I am homeschooling my 11 year old son around the Bonham area. We are looking for parents and children in our area that we can get together and have play dates for the children and go on field trips. Love for you to email me and so we can start a support group! Have a wonderful day

Unregistered Guest

Default Homeschooling in Fannin County

Hi,

I am a mom of an 8 year old and a 4 year old. I am currently homeschooling my 8 year old and recently moved to northern Fannin county. Have you had any luck finding a homeschool group?

Unregistered Guest

Default new to homeschooling

hi I am looking to home school my 3 children in the grayson fannin county area and I was wondering if anyone new of a homeschool program that I could use of have any advice on how this works.

Unregistered Guest

Default Special needs home schooling

I have a special needs child I have decided to home school in fannin county due to the failure of the school distrist here. I'm trying to find a co-op that perhaps meets on weekends as I am also a working mother.

Unregistered Guest

Talking hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi I am looking to home school my 3 children in the grayson fannin county area and I was wondering if anyone new of a homeschool program that I could use of have any advice on how this works.
    Texas provides only one option: the family must
    establish a homeschool as a private school. Texas’
    other mandate is that the subjects of reading,
    spelling, grammar, math, and good citizenship must
    be taught. There is no testing, recordkeeping, notice,
    or other qualifications required.

Unregistered Guest

Default Scouting for Home Schooled Boys

Troop 158 in Ector Texas is trying to recruit new boys from age 10 to 17 for our Boy Scout Troop. We are a small group but very active. We believe that God has alot to teach us by experiencing some of the miracles around us. A Scouting experience will help provide your boys with confidence and independence in a very structured environment. They will not only experience camping, primitive cooking, hiking etc... but can work on over 200 different merit badges that is bound to entertain through learning. If interested give me a message at [email protected]
    We also have a great cub scout program for boys 6 to 10