Homeschooling in McAllen, TX
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Homeschooling in McAllen, TX

ccla Guest

Default Homeschooling in McAllen, TX

Is anyone else homeschooling in McAllen, TX or anywhere in the Rio Grande Valley?
    VAV and laura cantu like this.

Unregistered Guest

Default Im thinking about it for my 3 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by ccla View Post
    Is anyone else homeschooling in McAllen, TX or anywhere in the Rio Grande Valley?
    Im thinking about it for my 3 year old.

Unregistered Guest

Default Im thinking about it for my 3 year old.

Im thinking about it for my 3 year old.

Lindapt is offline Junior Member Newbie

I am in Brownsville, homeschooling my 8 year old son and have two other doing school at home as well.

Unregistered Guest

Default Homeschooling in McAllen

Quote Originally Posted by ccla View Post
    Yes, I am home schooling my bos and this is my first year so I am new at this. i must say it is gong good for us so far and they are enjoying thmeselves.

Unregistered Guest

Wink Homeschooling in McAllen and the Rio Grande Valley

Hi Everyone,

I found this forum and noticed that some of you are looking for homeschool groups in McAllen and the RGV. My family participates in a fabulous homeschool community in McAllen that meets once a week. I know there are communities in Brownsville and Harlingen too. The one I participate in is Classical Conversations of McAllen. You can view our website here: Classical Conversations of McAllen, TX You can visit Classical Conversations! - Classical Conversations! for an overview of our groups. In case this site won't allow URLs to be posted, I've copied and pasted a description of our group here:

Classical Conversations of McAllen and the Rio Grande Valley is a local Christian classical homeschool community, committed to knowing God and making Him known. As an educational scaffold, we provide structure, accountability, friendship and support to like-minded families. Currently, communities are established in McAllen, Brownsville, and Harlingen, with communities in Mission and Edinburg to soon follow.

Families meet weekly to learn history, math, science, art, music, geography, English grammar, Latin, writing, debate, rhetoric, exposition/composition, research, and logic. The educational and fun actvities provided by Classical Conversation's trained tutors are certain to inspire and motivate students, while enabling parents to teach at home more effectively and confidently. Foundations, Essentials, and Challenge programs are offered at many of our communities.

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] for more information. I can put you in contact with the groups throught the RGV.

Unregistered Guest

Default Edinburg

I am in Edinburg homeschooling my 7th grader. This is our first time doing this.

Sonialei77 Guest

I am Homeschooling my 8th & 5th graders at home (Raymondville)

mguerrero is offline Junior Member

Hi I live in Mission, TX and have been homeschooling for 2 yrs. My daughter is in 3rd and my son in 6th. I love it and kids love it too!

Unregistered Guest

Smile Homeschooling Single Parents

Hi
    I am certified teacher and single parent of four children ages 12,9,8,7. I would like homeschool my children but i do not where to find homeschooling support groups. Anyone know of any that I could visit or attend and meeting?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast