Homeschooling in McAllen, TX - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Homeschooling in McAllen, TX

Unregistered Guest

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Lindapt View Post
    I am in Brownsville, homeschooling my 8 year old son and have two other doing school at home as well.
    I'm from Brownsville too. And I'm thinking on homeschooling my 3 year old son. What did you to do to homeschool and are you only using this program???

Unregistered Guest

Default hi

am homeschooling my 4yr, 2yrs old and 9 month old baby. I have a kindergarten curriculum that I am using with my 4 and 2 yr old. They really like it specially the Saxon math k. I am in Mission tx. I would like to start getting together with other homeschooling families with in the same age group for filed-trips or other activities.
    [email protected]

sharpiemom is offline Junior Member

Default in the RGV

I'm trying to organize a valley group for hangouts, mutual teachings and outings and field trips. I have two children that I've homeschooled for about 2 years. I'm creating a page but in the meantime, email me at 956valleyservices at gmail if you are interested. Thanks

Unregistered Guest

Im homeschooling my kids, 8th grader n 9th grader. Any online school anyone would recommend?

Unregistered Guest

We've had great success both in the price and public arenas with National Connections Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Im homeschooling my kids, 8th grader n 9th grader. Any online school anyone would recommend?

Unregistered Guest

Default HOPE Homeschool Group

Hi
    I am certified teacher and single parent of four children ages 12,9,8,7. I would like homeschool my children but i do not where to find homeschooling support groups. Anyone know of any that I could visit or attend and meeting?
    HOPE Homeschool group is a great group to be involved with. Here is the website HOPE Homeschool RGV

A Homeschool Group
    Promoting Christ-Centered Education &
    Raising Men and Women of Godly Character
    in McAllen, Edinburg, Mission, Pharr, Harlingen, and all throughout the RGV.

Unregistered Guest

Default Hope Homeschool in the Rio Grande Valley

am homeschooling my 4yr, 2yrs old and 9 month old baby. I have a kindergarten curriculum that I am using with my 4 and 2 yr old. They really like it specially the Saxon math k. I am in Mission tx. I would like to start getting together with other homeschooling families with in the same age group for filed-trips or other activities.
    [email protected]
    HOPE Homeschool is a wonderful opportunity for homeschoolers. It is a group that offers lots of activities. Here is the website HOPE Homeschool RGV

Home Oriented Private Education (HOPE) for Hidalgo County, Inc. is a Christ centered, biblically sound, homeschool support group located in the Rio Grande Valley (RGV) of Texas. We have homeschool families join us from McAllen, Edinburg, Mission, Pharr, Weslaco, Harlingen, and points in between. Through athletic, educational, and social endeavors, HOPE strengthens families in raising men and women who seek God’s heart.

mguerrero is offline Junior Member

HI friends.. there are 2 wonderful facebook support groups I just joined:
    Homeschool Social of South Texas (Brenda Vallejo Myers)
    RGV Homeschool Play Co-op(Cassandra Aguillon)

Amairaly05 Guest

Default Homeschool

How did u get that homeschool thing for them? My mom wants to homeschool me but doesnt know how

Unregistered Guest

Default Hello!

I'd be happy to help guide and answer questions. Our FB is RGV Homeschool Play Co-op is a pretty active group with great families. Most activities are free or low cost from within our communities or hosted VCR a member.
    I've been homeschooling for a few years and utilizing classical methods. So reach out

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast