Looking for home schoolers in Katy or the surrounding areas!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Looking for home schoolers in Katy or the surrounding areas!

Default Looking for home schoolers in Katy or the surrounding areas!

I have a 2nd and 4th grader and am new to home schooling and T4L. Looking for someone in Katy or the surrounding area. Thanks!

Last year we moved from Katy to NW Houston. My son is in 6th grade this year, and we used T4L for his 5th grade curriculum. We felt like it was pretty advanced and he's continuing with T4L this year too. I hope it's going well for you!

step_emm is offline Junior Member

Hello,
    I am close to the Sugarland area, do you feel like your child stays on task & learns from T4L ?
    Thanks,

Unregistered Nicole Guest

We're in Cypress. I know this thread is a little old, but I have a kinder and 2nd grade girls. Looking for friends.

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Looking for home schoolers in Katy or the surrounding areas!

Hi We are in the Katy area in westheimer lakes started with only T4L at first but with learning disabilities and need to remediate we use All about reading and All about Spelling Handwriting without Tears , Shurley English Grammar and last Year Math U See this Right Start Math and we use T4L for social studies and science and try to add to that but would love to meet other homeschooling families we are grade 3 - but high functioning autism . I worry all the time we are not doing enough - we have dyslexia and dysgraphia with autism but normal IQ - anyone in Katy area still ?

Unregistered Guest

We're in Cypress, 10 yr old daughter, just started T4L after Christmas break. Anyone in Co-Op's? would love to meet other families for play dates or help learning Homeschool.
    swirlygirlz likes this.

Unregistered Guest

Unregistered Guest

Hello! I live in South Houston. I started homeschooling in August on this past year for the first time using this program. My daughter is in 6th grade and my son is in Kindergarten. Everyone I talked to was using A Beka Book and had never heard of this program, so I was a little nervous. This was the only thing I could find for my children in our budget and we quickly fell in love with it. I love that they offer Time4writing, Spelling City, Art, and Foreign languages.

Default North Houston Area

Hello my name is Rashanna. I am responding to your post because I am too homeschooling a 3rd grader with learning disabilities. I am lost on a lot of things and would love to know how did you get into the rhythm of working with your child as far as seeing results? I am also homeschooling my 10th grade daugther. I am new to this so if you have any tips I would appreciate it.

Unregistered Guest

We homeschool our 9th grade son. Would love it if we could get together a group of other T4L high schoolers. Anyone?
    Andrea
    sherridonald and Dchicas like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast