Looking for meet-ups in the DFW area? - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Looking for meet-ups in the DFW area?

Prendergast_Academy is offline Junior Member

I have a 10 year old son using T4L and a 16 year old daughter using an online public charter school. We live in Murphy which is in Collin Co. sandwiched between Plano and Wylie. I am about 3 miles away from Southfork Ranch.

Misty White Guest

Talking Dallas Homeschooler

I have a 12 soon to be 13 year old 8th grade TFL home schooled student. We would like to find othe students to go to museums and parks with. Also, if anyone has any advice on co-op classes in the area, we would love more information.
    Misty

kreagan Guest

In mckinney area? anyone else?

Debbie-in-McKinney Guest

Default We are also in McKinney

Quote Originally Posted by kreagan View Post
    In mckinney area? anyone else?
    We are also in McKinney. We are very new to T4L, today is the 1st time Riley was able to log in to the site. Riley is a 8 year old boy. We live near Eldorado Country Club.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have 5 year old 1st grader and 8 year old 3rd grader. Just moved from Seattle to Rockwall and looking for others interested in making new friends in the homeschooling area.
    We moved from Whidbey Island back to DFW in 2009!

blue_angel19882000 Guest

Just started T4L about 2 weeks ago and hoping my boys will do well with it. Los Colinas/ Cedar Hill area. Ages 7 and 5 (1st/2nd grade and PreK/Kinder)

tracyhomeschool2011 is offline Junior Member

We live just north of Whitesboro, in between Gainesville & Sherman. We have a 10 yr old son, we started homeschooling last year & a 7 yr old son that is currently attending public school. We are new to T4L & relatively new to homeschooling. We are looking for any events, activities or classes outside of the house, we are six weeks into school & driving each other nuts already lol Any info to spice up homeschool would be greatly appreciated!
    Candi

MommaBlue Guest

Smile Homeshcooling in North Texas around Bonham

Hello I am homeschooling my 11 year old son we live near Bonham. We are looking for people to get together with for the kids to play and go on field trips with.

carlarutherford2003 Guest

Default Meet Up

My name is Carla. I have homeschooled before, but I decided that this is the best option for my kids. I'm in Fort Worth, Texas & I have a 1st and 2nd grader. This has been rough because both of my children have disabilities, which led to horrific bullying in the public school system. I tried everything (school staff, Board of Education, police dept.) and I got nowhere. So, for their safety, I chose to homeschool them permanently. I love Time4Learning!
    heatherb likes this.

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hello Carla, so sorry to hear about the bullying, but glad you found us.

Here are some tips for using T4L: Hints & Help - How to Use Time4Learning

This e-book might be helpful to you as well. It is comprehensive without being overwhelming. It was written by homeschooling families just for new homeschooling families.

Welcome to Homeschooling Guide by Time4Learning

Best wishes!
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast