Looking for other families in Austin, TX
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Looking for other families in Austin, TX

Hello everyone, this is my first year homeschooling a 14 year old boy. Are there any families who live in the Austin area?

Unregistered Guest

Hello,

I grew up as a child in the Austin area and my 2 kids and I are moving to the Canyon Lake area. My son is also 14 will be 15 next wk but I have wanted to find some other kids their ages. Has your son always home schooled?

Austin Mom Guest

Yes, I just started my 13 year old on Time4Learning.

Unregistered Guest

Hello my son is in 12 grade he is 17 he said if he can be en homeschooling still?

Unregistered Guest

Default I live in Kyle, TX

Hi, I have a 15 year old son. We have been homeschooling him since 4th grade because he has aspergers and was having trouble with kids bullying him in public school. This will be my first year using T4L but so far it looks like a good program.

Jesse Smith Guest

Default San Marcos

We aren't in Austin but we are in San Marcos and travel often to Austin. Homeschooling our first child age 6.

Unregistered Guest

Red face new to homeschooling-san antonio

Hi,

I currently withdrew my son from Texas Connections and have decided to home school him using time4learing. I want to know if anyone is using time4learing for their core curriculum or is it just being used as a supplement?

unregistered Guest

Default New to Homeschooling in Round Rock, Texas

My son is 12 y/o with autism. His anxiety is at a point that we felt we needed to make a change and take him out of public school and begin homeschooling him. I plan to use Time4Learning as my core curriculum, at least at first. We made the decision to take him out of school pretty fast, so I didn't really have anything ready to get started. I like what I see, so I'm hoping it will work well for us. I would love to hear about other's experiences using it as a core curriculum.

Unregistered Guest

Default Austin

We are new to Austin and new to homeschooling. Enjoying T4L so far. Daughter is 9

Unregistered Guest

Default 14 year old

We just moved to Austin from New Hampshire. I am homeschooling my son who is about to turn 14. Would be interested in connecting for field trips, etc. [email protected]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast