N Fort Worth homeschool (JR high) meet ups
    Tammytreadwell14 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Cool N Fort Worth homeschool (JR high) meet ups

looking for Fellow mommas with kids ages around 12 to keep my daughter with a Social aspect and moms to discuss homeschooling with

Rshep9101 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Re: N Fort Worth homeschool (JR high) meet ups

Hello,

I am in your area, Haslet specifically. Does your daughter play sports or participate in extracurricular activities outside of school. We are starting spring soccer and will probably do summer basketball. My son also attends a youth group on Wednesday nights where he feels really comfortable and welcome. We are very new to this homeschooling thing, just started this week due to ongoing bullying for the last 2 years. We are planning on doing this temporarily and hoping for a school transfer approval within our district for next fall. We are doing ok.....but I am a bit confused about some specifics associated with the site and what is required by the state if and when we enter the district again. I have a 7th grade boy and a toddler. Do you know what the deal is regarding retaking quizzes? Do they average both attempts or take the highest? Can you retake anything or only certain ones? How much time are you spending on each subject daily? Are you supplementing Vocab. practice? Hopefully, this is all going well for you so far

Thanks for any help you can provide,
    Rebekah Shepherd