New comers in Orange County
    Lewisfamily2006 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New comers in Orange County

Hello everyone, I have two children 9 and 7 who started homeschooling jan or this year. We moved to orange Texas from Montana for my husbands work and are only here for another year until his company transfers him back up north. We have decided to homeschool due to several factors about the school systems in this area.

We have tried to get involved in a homeschool group in our area but did to have very good luck as I do not agree with the way the mothers trreat each other and most are unschoolers.

I also can not find any other homeschool groups in the area that just get together for field trips and learning that do not involve church believes in their groups.

Just looking for fellow homeschoolers to share information and hopefully people in my area as well.

Janina is offline Junior Member

Hey there! I live close by, in Vidor Texas, and will be using this program for my 1st grader this school year.

Tsonnier is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Re: New comers in Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by Janina View Post
    Hey there! I live close by, in Vidor Texas, and will be using this program for my 1st grader this school year.
    Are either of you still active? I am a former public school teacher who is beginning homeschool with my 5th and 8th graders for whom I need to find some social activities.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New comers in Orange County

Hi! I just wanted to welcome you to the Time4Learning parent forum, although I am not in Texas. Be sure to subscribe to this thread to get notification when anyone responds. Hoping you find a nice family in your area with which to connect.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!