New to home-schooling Odessa, TX
    Unregistered Guest

Default New to home-schooling Odessa, TX

Just wanting to meet people in the Odessa, TX area that are homeschooling their elementary age kids. My son will be in 4th grade this year and we've decided to home school.

Anyone else in the Odessa area?

[email protected]

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just wanting to meet people in the Odessa, TX area that are homeschooling their elementary age kids. My son will be in 4th grade this year and we've decided to home school.

Anyone else in the Odessa area?

[email protected]
    Hi I live in Odessa we started homeschooling last October. My son is 4th-5th gradish. Glad to meet you. I have met a lot of homeschoolers but mostly in Midland.

ricalamb is offline Junior Member

My name is Carolyn and we are seriously considering Home schooling our son in 5th grade. Public schools are just not working for him and he seems to be falling further behind each year. It will be his Dad that works with him, I work outside the home as a full time teacher. Not sure where to start with a curriculum. Looking for something inexpensive but good that allows flexibility since he is below grade level. He likes Science a lot so I wanted something that worked on Science also. Any suggestions or advice? Would love to hear from others who are going down this path.

Unregistered Guest

Cool Homeschooling in Odessa

I could not find anyone in Odessa, but there are several groups in Midland. Perhaps they know of the groups in Odessa.
    Texas Home Educators Midland homeschool support groups and resources

Unregistered Guest

Default Odessa area

Odessa area looking for high school aged children to interact with my homeschooled 15 year old sophmore

Unregistered Guest

Default read

Hi my name is erica im from odessa tx i am new to homeschooling n i want to home school my son he is 5 about to be 6 in sept 1 n he has never been enrolled in public school so i need to know if anybody knows about any good homeschool programs or a tutor that can come n teach my son if you can help with any info plz message me at [email protected] thanks