new to homeschool, looking to connect with richmond/rosenberg and surrounding areas
    danceonthemoon75 is offline Junior Member

Default new to homeschool, looking to connect with richmond/rosenberg and surrounding areas

my name is danielle. we are new to homeschool (starting next week! ) and naturally i feel a bit lost, confused, etc! we are using time4learning exclusively. i am looking for a co-op or community of homeschool families to do extracurricular activities, field trips, etc. my son is starting 5th grade and is ADHD (JUST LIKE ME!!! ) which is the main reason we chose to try homeschooling. my daughter is going into 2nd and is along for the ride! i feel very blessed to have this opportunity and so far the only thing that is getting me through is prayer!! i would love some advice as well as to know if there is anyone in the area that is looking to connect

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome danceonthemoon75! Homeschooling is a fun journey full of ups and downs. Here is a free e-book written by veteran homeschooling families just for new homeschooling families. It is comprehensive without being overwhelming.

Have you tried Googling homeschool co-ops for your local area? Also, here are great tips for using Time4Learning.

Best wishes and be sure to keep us in the loop!
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

Default Looking for homeschool families also

Quote Originally Posted by danceonthemoon75 View Post
    my name is danielle. we are new to homeschool (starting next week! ) and naturally i feel a bit lost, confused, etc! we are using time4learning exclusively. i am looking for a co-op or community of homeschool families to do extracurricular activities, field trips, etc. my son is starting 5th grade and is ADHD (JUST LIKE ME!!! ) which is the main reason we chose to try homeschooling. my daughter is going into 2nd and is along for the ride! i feel very blessed to have this opportunity and so far the only thing that is getting me through is prayer!! i would love some advice as well as to know if there is anyone in the area that is looking to connect
    My name is cynthia and I just stated to home school my 9yr old grandson who is in the third grade and is adhd and would love to communicate. I also have a 10yr grandson, but he is continuing to attend public schools. You can contact me at [email protected] if you are still homeschooling.

Unregistered Guest

Default location?

Hi, welcome to homeschooling! I saw your email/post. Where are you located?

Becky