San Antonio area
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By justcallmecrazy

Thread: San Antonio area

justcallmecrazy is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default San Antonio area

Hi! We're a homeschooling family of two boys (12, 10) and one girl (6) (sometimes two girls, same age) and live about 30 miles south of San Antonio. We just started T4L and would like to meet up with others that are using it in our area for field trips, possible co-op, etc. So if you are in our area please let me know and maybe we can plan some park days. And we do not spout religion, in case that matters to anyone. We like to learn about all religions.
    BASHhomeschool likes this.

BASHhomeschool is offline Junior Member

We have a new homeschool group that sounds perfect for you. Come check us out at Facebook.com/BASHhomeschool

BASHhomeschool is offline Junior Member

Hi,

It sounds like you live near us. We live in Von Ormy, close to Poteet. We have a 9, 6 and 4 year old. We did not find a great mix of what we were looking for in a homeschool group near us so we started on. We are BASH: Bexar/Atascosa Secular Homeschoolers. We serve south San Antonio and surrounding areas such as Poteet, Von Ormy, Pleasanton, Somerset, Jourdanton, etc.

We would love for you to join us some time. We have open to all park days, one coming up next week.

If you want more information about our group, check out the FB at Facebook.com/BASHhomeschool or message me here and I will answer

Regardless, good luck with your homeschooling and if I can be of any help, please let me know!