STAAR - Was your student prepared well enough to pass the STARR using Time 4 Learning

Default STAAR - Was your student prepared well enough to pass the STARR using Time 4 Learning

I am considering using the Time 4 Learning High School Curriculum for 9th grade. Has anyone else used this curriculum and taken the STAAR test? Were they prepared? Did they do well? If any additional study aids were used, what were they?

Thank you in advance for any info you can share.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: STAAR - Was your student prepared well enough to pass the STARR using Time 4 Lear

Hi!

I'm not in Texas, but I wanted to let you know that Time4Learning has prepared this page about the STAAR exam.

In Oregon, we have to have our kids tested at the ends of grades three, five, eight, and ten. All of mine have been very well prepared for the standardized state tests. We've used Time4Learning since 2006. We do a lot of free reading and we add fun things when we have time, but the core curriculum has been Time4Learning.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!