2 Questions- Please help- thanks!
    lindarella is offline Junior Member

Smile 2 Questions- Please help- thanks!

Hi,
    Maybe the answers to these questions are obvious but I cant seem to find the answers.

1. I just signed up my preschooler for T4L today and waiting for her account to be set up. My question is- can two students be logged in and working on two seperate computers at the same time? The reason i ask is because my second grader has been doing T4L for a year and whenever I tried to login on a seperate computer (wanted to print reports and such) it would kick her off. I really want both of my daughters to be able to work at the same time, is this possible?
    2. I have looked everywhere and have read people talking about the T4L art lessons but I don't know where to find them. Can you tell me how I access the art lessons?

Thanks for your help.

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

I only have one at home, but I have logged on to his account while he is working on it from another computer. It's worked for me. I think if you are logging both children in to their own accounts you should not have any trouble. I'm pretty sure my daughter also has her children all working at the same time on their own computers. This should not be a problem.

T4Art is for older kids. I think it starts at 4th grade. They are to being using T4L for two months before they can access it. T4L wants the child to be used to the format before starting the art classes. Then they need to be reading well before the start it as well.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

mamaneedham is offline Senior Member

I have 4 kids who each have their own accounts and, with multiple computers here in our house, they can all be logged into their accounts and working at the same time.

If you're trying to log into the same account on 2 different computers at the same time, then yeah I can see how the system would kick you off. If that's the case, what you really need is a separate account for each of your kids. I believe there's a discount when you enroll multiple children, so it might be worth looking into.
    Mom to five of the world's most incredible kids, and homeschooling all the way!

"If the schools were perfect, I would still homeschool my children - because it isn't about school. It's about families taking back their children and educating them as they see best. School is only a substitute for the real thing."

Nutrition Curriculum For Homeschoolers at NutritionForHealthyKids.com

lindarella is offline Junior Member

Thanks so much to both of you for your help. I have been able to log them both in just fine. My youngest LOVES doing the Pre-k lessons and have school like her big sister.

Have a Happy Halloween!

Thanks again,
    Linda