accessing the website from two locations
    aamirghanchi is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default accessing the website from two locations

We plan to access the website from two cities as my child resides in another state and I will be watching over and assisting her remotely so that we are looking at the same screen. Do I have to buy two subscriptions for this? Can we use the same login from two different places?

Thanks.

Momma Crystal is offline Senior Member

Just off the top of my head I can't think of anyway the Time 4 Learning software will allow for you to view what your child is doing from a different computer while they are doing it. You can log in later and check their progress, how well they did on quizzes and such.

There are a lot of different ways that would allow you to do what it is you are thinking of doing. For example you could use a Go To Meeting type service that would allow your child to share their screen and then anyone logged into the "meeting" would be able to see your child's screen. Or you might be able to use Skype which is free.

aamirghanchi is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi,

by "looking at the same screen" I meant looking at the same page when we are discussing a lesson. I know T4L does not offer screen sharing. Any way I hope I could hear back from one of the T4L associates regarding my problem. Thanks for your suggestions though.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

If someone is logged in to an account and someone else tries to log in to the same account on a different computer, the program logs the first person out, so you both could not view the screen at the same time. Time4Learning uses curriculum designed by CompassLearning, who only provides it to schools. Time4Learning has purchased a license that allows them to offer it to individuals. Because Time4Learning is not the program's developer, this aspect is out of T4L's control.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!