"accidental homeschooler" mom in need of advice!!
    arj01 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default "accidental homeschooler" mom in need of advice!!

Hi I just pulled my 10 year old son out of public school due to many anger problems and now I have no idea what to do!! I was wanting to know if there are any other parents that can give me some experiences of T4L. Also if anyone had a troubled child... has home school worked?

bevshobby is offline Junior Member Newbie

I pulled my 8yr old out of public school after the Christmas break. I didn't have the anger problems but I do have a child that minds wanders everywhere but where is should be. The classroom setting was awful for him which caused anger at home. We would have awful fits of frustration. Since he's been home, he still get upset when he can't get things but calms down and we go over it again. He told me that homeschool is the best and that he loves he's teacher now, lol. Good luck.

HSE
    HSE is offline Junior Member Newbie

My best and first suggestion would be to become as knowledgeable as possible about homeschooling by reading material that is available. The more you are informed the better you will be able to teach your learner.

For My Kids is offline Junior Member Newbie

Join the group for your state and ask questions. Thats what I did :0)

MommaLu is offline Junior Member Newbie

I'm in Wva. Do you like this program??? Just started yesterday after there was a bomb threat at our elementary school!!!!

pandahoneybee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MommaLu View Post
    I'm in Wva. Do you like this program??? Just started yesterday after there was a bomb threat at our elementary school!!!!
    OMG so sorry that you all had to go thru that! The only incident that we ever went thru while my oldest was was in 1st grade they locked down the school because of car shooting chase!
    We have been using T4L going on 4 years now and my boys love it! And so do I because it gives me a much needed break in the afternoon! Feel free to stop by the WV group
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure