Adding other children later
    jnifrhere is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Adding other children later

I have been looking around the site and think this would be a good fit for our family. We have 4 kids, but 2 of them are out of town for the next 3 weeks. I would like to start the 2 that are here on this right away. Can I then add the other two when they get home or do I need to start them all right now?

Thanks,
    Jennifer in Texas

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Adding other children later

Adding more children later is not a problem. In fact, it's done VERY often. Parents sign up for Time4Learning, thinking it will be perfect for one of their kids. When the other children in the family see what their sibling gets to do, they want to hop on board, too! (That's what happened in our family. )

When you add the other children, your billing schedule will be adjusted so your bank account is debited for all of your subscriptions at once each month.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Yca
    Yca is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

they couldn't make it easier on you ... i actually just had to drop one of mine, and it was a very simple email.
    ~ Yca ~
    (otherwise known as Jess )

Wife to Dave and Mom to Red - 13, The Princess - 11, Fluffyheaded Diva - 6, and Sir Smiley - 3
    Read about our adventures HERE!

SahmIam is offline Senior Member

After having been using T4L for almost a year with my daughters, I added my son to teh PreK program. I simply signed in, clicked Add-a-Child, and entered his information. Simple!
    Melissa.