Bilingual

Thread: Bilingual

rosich25 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Post Bilingual

Hi, my son is an athlete and now I'm integrating him to homeschooling. Im very interested in this program but I want to know if the program has the facility to translate to spanish or change the language. We live in Puerto Rico, and he speak more Spanish than English. He have a basic understanding, but he needs more development. This tool would be a great source for him to learn. If some could answer me this questions, would be very helpful. Thank you very much.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bilingual

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

The curriculum assumes the student speaks English. All of the instructions, lectures, etc. are given in English. Some Spansh speaking families do use Tme4Learning for their students to practice English (although there is no mechanism for translation built in). Click the following link to visit the Spanish section of this parent forum, where you can connect with other Spanish speaking T4L families.

An optional add-on is language learning, and English as a second language is one of the choices for Time4Languages. There's a special going on through September that allows you to add nine months access to foreign language lessons (including English as a second language) for the price of six months. The add-on costs 59.99 for six months. (That is NOT 59.99 per month. It is 59.99 for an entire six month period of time, and for an entire nine-month period of time if you take advantage of the current special).

Click the following link for some more information about Time4Languages. Remember that this is additional instruction and doesn't affect the way math, language arts, science, social studies, and art are presented. Those core lessons are all in English.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!