Can my son complete math assignments for different grades? 3rd - Algebra
    Lori Eddings is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Can my son complete math assignments for different grades? 3rd - Algebra

Looking for a "refresher" for the summer. He is currently going into 11th grade, but failed Algebra last semester. He has problems with basic math/money/time as well. Can I sign up for just math courses? And can he do tasks in different grades?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

You can just use the math, but the price is the same (19.95/month). You can request to have icons for the rest of the classes removed from his dashboard.

You will choose his grade level for math, and that will be his default (the grade level the program navigates to each time he logs on). You can easily change one grade up or one grade down by clicking the numbers at the top, right of his lesson screen.

You can also change the default at any time by logging in to your parent account.

You can also access lessons at any grade level (K-8) by looking at the lesson plans/scope and sequence (available within your parent login) to find the lesson activity number of the lesson you want him to do. Then, input that number into the Activity finder and the lower, right of his login screen.

Details on doing all of this are available within your parent login. There are how-to videos and a lot of other help . . . and you can always come back here if you get stuck!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!