Can Parents Preview The Lessons?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By littlemisschic

Thread: Can Parents Preview The Lessons?

TexasLea is offline Junior Member

Default Can Parents Preview The Lessons?

I am seriously considering using this curriculum. It looks like such a well put together program and the price is right for me. One thing I was wondering though, can parents preview the lessons before the student? If so how? Is it through the parent account? I would love to see the lessons ahead of time for several reasons. I'm sorry if this question has already been asked, I did a search for it but never really found an answer.

Thanks in advance for replies!

Lea

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Yes, you can preview the lessons, just don't answer the questions. Go thru your child's account to look at the lessons. Have you tried the lesson demos?
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

TexasLea is offline Junior Member

Yes I have tried several of the demos. I am really excited to give this a try with my 9 year old. I just wanted to make sure I could preview each lesson if I wanted too so I can support it in other ways if it is problem area or to skip it if I don't think it is needed. Thanks for your answer!

Lea

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi!

Here's some additional information about previewing lessons. Be sure to click on the link to information about marking lessons as complete, because you will want to avoid doing that during your previews.

Welcome to Time4Learning!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

littlemisschic is offline Junior Member

The demos look great. I have tested a few of the lessons and I'm very exited about teaching my son these lessons and more. This is going to make the homeschooling process an easy transition for him. Thanks
    jpenn likes this.