Confused parent

Thread: Confused parent

badiya is offline Junior Member Newbie

Unhappy Confused parent

hello: I am a disable single Parent who is going to home school my daughter this year. But I am not sure if Time4learning is accepted in my district, I am in Essex County, does anyone know what the law is for NJ.

Miguel'smom is offline Member
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry that I didn't see your post before.time for learning will satisfy New Jersey's homeschool laws because New Jersey's homeschool laws extremely relaxed. I'm sure they have the regulations here or you can look them up at home school legal defense

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

There basically is no law in New Jersey. You can pretty much do as you please. I have used time4learning in New Jersey for over five years. There is no reporting or permission needed. If you look at one of the first few posts in the New Jersey parent forum you will find links to different homeschool groups within the state. The Gecko group. Is a wonderful group based in Essex County. You can find the NJ forum by going to the drop down menu at the top of this page that says State Forums. Click on that menu and then click on New Jersey. It's a great state to homeschool in.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota