Continuously running curriculum?

Smile Continuously running curriculum?

I assume that as long as you are current with the payment on this curriculum, as your child finished one grade, the program will just have them start the next grade?? I was unsure of what grade to place my daughter in so it is possible that she will move through the grade faster than regular. Any experiences would be appreciated.

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

You can change your daughters grade as ofter as you would like. You will get 3 grades available to you at one time.Hints! - Homeschool & Supplementary Online Education Help from Time4Learning So if you want to can change the level as you need it. If you find that you are ready to change the level permanently just go to the parent log in and change the level under your child's name. Your child can also be on different levels for different subjects. Like my son is on 5th Science but on 6th Grade Math.
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.