Do I need books to supplement?
    Momtwothree is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Do I need books to supplement?

Hi everyone,

Due to relocating I have decided to homeschool my two sons in 4th and 6th for the remainder of the year. We will be in another country.

I have 3 weeks to get e everything together I will need for them. I found this site by looking for curriculum suggestions and I like the options. I also came across Math Mammoth and that looks a good option for math.

My question is will time4learning be enough to cover all subjects? Is e everything downloadable/printable or should I be looking into text books as well?

Want to make sure I have everything before we leave.

Thank you!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi. Time4Learning provides a complete math and language arts curriculum, with science and social studies available at most grade levels as a free bonus.

Almost everything is online. The lessons are delilvered online, the worksheets are printable, the reports are viewable online or printable. Reading material is online, except in third and fourth grade where there are a handful of lessons that require a library book.

It's a good idea to sign up a little in advance, so you can log in to your parent account and view all the parent instructional material, set up a schedule if you decide to use one, figure out where to find answer keys and how to view your student's reports, and so forth.

Welcome to Time4Learning!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!