Do you HAVE to supplement
    BananaFana is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Do you HAVE to supplement

Is T4L a complete curriculum?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Math and language arts are aligned with all state standards. Middle school and high school science are, also. All of the high school courses are aligned with state standards. Those courses would cover everything the state requires. It never hurts to supplement. Most parents add penmanship for younger kids, free reading, sports, 4H, or Scouts, music lessons, and so forth.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

BananaFana is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thank you. My kids both have music lessons and write in journals. However I'm pulling them from k12 because it's SO focused on state testing and my kids are special needs. It has been stressing them and me out. They both were supposed to start back after break today but we're all sick and just done with the insanity of K12.

I just wondered if I had to supplement like.... more Literature to be State Standards and stuff. But it doesn't sound like that. So we could easily just do T4L and then our music and journaling and be ok.