Do You Pay During Vacations?
    Supermom05 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Do You Pay During Vacations?

Am I going to have to pay for a whole month if we only plan on using it for one week during December (for example)? Does it keep track of where you left off during the summer so you can start back up there next school year? Any help figuring this out would be great. Thanks!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

If you log in as a parent, you can request to "go dormant" for a period of time. During this time, you pay just four dollars per month. When you start up again, the checkmarks will still be there to indicate where your student left off. You may do this in the summer or any other time you intend to take an extended break.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Mommydynee is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default dormant

Kelly,
    I tried to go dormant but it never seemed to work. We signed up in April and I wanted to take the month of July off. I sent the email twice but never got a response and could still sign in as before. ??!!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

To request dormancy, log in as a parent and, under Account Settings, click on "Make My Account Dormant".

When you are ready to resume schooling, again log in as a parent and click on "Reactivate My Account" under Account Settings.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!