Does T4L Work on Chromebooks?
    msmomlady is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Does T4L Work on Chromebooks?

Hi there, I'm looking for a good summer curriculum to prevent learning loss while on vacation and if successful, keep it up for supplemental work through the school year. My kids currently use Acer Chromebooks and I was wondering if this system is compatible with them?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Time4Learning requires a device that supports Flash. I found this online: Adobe Flash Player is directly integrated with Google Chrome and enabled by default. Available updates for Adobe Flash Player are automatically included in Chrome system updates. That should mean TimeLearning will run on a Chromebook, but I can't guarantee that.

There is also an app available on Google Play that allows devices without Flash support to run T4L. It's called Puffin Academy.

Why don't you try the demo lessons and see how they run?

I'd love it if you would return and let us know if you were able to successfully use T4L on a Chromebook.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I'm going to ask for anyone who has used T4L on devices other than a PC to share their experience in this thread. Sometimes it's simply a matter of enabling Flash in the device settings. If we get enough info, maybe we can have a page or thread listing various devices and how they can be used with T4L.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!