End of the year testing
    chrismv87 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default End of the year testing

Those of you who have used Time4Learning for your core curriculum, how did your kids do in the end of the year testing? Does T4L do any end of the y ear testing? And can you get an report card other than the long thing in their portifolio? Thanks!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Here is a thread about one family's review:

https://www.time4learning.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=201

Time4Learning provides simulated state assessments as part of the regular curriculum ("practice tests").

There are a variety of ways to configure the reports in the student's portfolio. Most people are able to come up with a format that they are comfortable with. You can print a daily list of grades for all subjects. You can also print grades for just one subject (a day's worth, a week's worth, or whatever time period you desire). You can even print reports on PARTS of a subject (such as just the test grades or just writing compositions).

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Nanascharms is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default C A T Scores

This was my first year homeschooling my 2nd grader, and even though I had a lot of reservations about whether she was doing enough and if Time for Learning was a complete core curriculum, I am happy to report that my sweet daughter scored in the 98th percentile which put her in the TOP 5% of the children who have been tested so far in our county. Thank you T4L for offering this great curriculum.