Expanding my horizons?
    Ms. Tracy is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Expanding my horizons?

Hi friends!
    Let me give a quick intro...I am a former public school teacher and a Mommy of 2 boys (3 & 8). Two years ago, I left public school teaching (yay!!!) and started a small home preschool. I have a couple students in Pre-K and ready to start some Kindergarten challenges. I also have my son who will be starting 4th grade next year. I tutor / homeschool my "intern" who assists me some during the day. She is in 11th grade. I have a few other parents who are interested in bringing me their K-6th grade children.
    I would LOVE to expand my home preschool to a "private / home school". Would this curriculum be appropriate? Any suggestions on how to get this all started? Anyone out there doing something similar? I have a TON of ideas, but not sure where exactly to start. HELP! Thank you!!!

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to Time4Learning. I would recommend you start by joining your state group. To find out what the laws are in your state, when it comes to homeschooling other peoples children.

This is a great curriculum for multiple children. It is easy to keep track of each child and to keep their scores. Remember it only goes to to 8th grade.
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.