Free 14 Day Trials!!!
    YennyT4L is offline Administrator

Default Free 14 Day Trials!!!

Time4Learning has a few FREE 14- day trials that we would like to give away to new members. You may enter the tracking code Yenny (on the payment page- tracking code field). The offer is only valid while supplies last.

Last edited by YennyT4L; 01-04-2018 at 03:03 PM.
    Yenny

http://www.Time4Learning.com
    - Online interactive curriculum for home use, PreK-8th Grade.
    http://www.Time4Writing.com - Online writing tutorials for high, middle, and elementary school students.
    https://www.time4learning.net - A forum to chat with parents online about kids, education, parenting and more...

puppytailesandsnails is offline Junior Member

Hi. I registered our first child on July 17th (yesterday) and entered the coupon code without problem and was beginning to look around the site and feel satisfied we want to include it in our plan for this upcoming year. We are going to be offline for two weeks (camping trip!) beginning this upcoming Monday (July 20th) and I was intending to let the trial period lapse, but I did go ahead this morning and entered my billing credit card information because it dawned on me that I would miss logging in before the 14-day period was over and , previously, when I enetered the coupon code the system just went ahead with registration without prompting me to input my payment details.

My issue is this ... In going ahead and confirming my intention to use the program and adding in my billing details, I somehow have lost the benefit of the 14 day trial ( so a trial of 1.5 days only) . Honestly, I assumed that since my billing dashboard already showed that the trial would expire July 31st, I thought adding my credit card info today would simply make my account "ready" to be billed at month's end - but now it appears I was billed beginning TODAY.

I have no interest in not following through with enrollment, but I did want our billing cycle set up around last day / first day of the month and I am disappointed to start our first "billed" month when we will be offline for two full weeks and unable to access the content.

Is this something Customer Service is likely to fix (I have sent an email, but it is a summertime Saturday and I don't know if it is realistic to expect interaction from them before we leave for our trip on Monday) ? If not, should I attempt to "cancel" the student and see if a refund will be applied since I am cancelling within 7 days? At least that way, I could re-enroll him when we return (obviously not expecting another trial period to be granted!).

Thank you for any insight you can offer!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Is there any way you can call customer service on Monday? Hours: Weekdays - 8:30am to 7:00pm (6pm on Fridays) EST
    Phone: (888) 771-0914

You can cancel and receive a refund, since you will be canceling within the first two weeks . . . but it does seem a shame to lose the opportunity to look around first. I always encourage members to sign up before they intend to start their students, so you have a chance to log in to your parent account, read the parent info, get familiar with the reports, view the parent instructional videos, set up a schedule (if you intend to use one), and so forth.

Unfortunately, forum moderators don't have access to individual account information, or authority to make account-related decisions. Please try to call customer service on Monday. Time4Learning is known for its friendly, personal customer support.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

puppytailesandsnails is offline Junior Member

Received a very pleasant email from customer service and they resolved my issue. 😀 Added another layer of confidence to our new beginning!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I'm so happy to know this! Yep, T4L's customer service is the best!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

BookWormMom is offline Junior Member Newbie

I tried the code for the free trial but it seems it's been used up. I'm looking for a source to help my son (10) during the summer and while attending public school this year. He's very intelligent but our school refuses to do anything thanks to that "no child left behind" garbage, so he's bored most days and needs more intellectual stimulation. This seems to be a good place to start but I'm not comfortable with handing out credit card information until I know it's something I want to purchase. Being a single mom to 3 (2 with special needs) means being very careful with money. Is there a chance another free trial will come up? Does your company offer assistance or discounts for families on government assistance?