grade level content advice needed
    mamalovejoy is offline Junior Member

Default grade level content advice needed

I need some help deciding where to start my 5th grade daughters. We are using T4L primarily for Language Arts studies. My girls have excellent reading and writing skills, as well as basic grammar skills, but have had very little formal language arts training. I'm not sure where to start them. Is there anywhere I can get advice on needed? Also, is there anywhere I can print the scope and sequence on what we cover so I can give it to our charter school teacher for her records?

Thanks!
    Vanessa

Wmoon is offline Senior Member

Here is the 5th Grade Language Arts Lesson Plans. Maybe you can run through the list and see where your daughters will need to start. I love that about T4L...you can start where you think you need to and skip what you think your daughters might know well enough. Yes, you can print the scope & sequence list here. Best wishes!

*~*Carol*~*
    The potential for happiness is all around you.
    You just have to dip a toe in.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Some parents like to have their students do a few of the tests at their assumed level. The test performance is a helpful indicator. If they're "acing" all the tests, they can probably move up.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

chaka_mama is offline Junior Member Newbie

My son has aspergers, he is technically a fifth grader but he is actually at a second/third grade level academically and emotionally. Can I enroll him in this program at his skill level rather than his "age" level?