Help! I've registered and I can't log on!
    miamimommy is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Help! I've registered and I can't log on!

I hope there is someone out there who can help. I registered my son late Thursday night. I got the email on Friday that he was active. However, when I tried to log him in, (first name, last name, pw), he can only access the playground. Is there a waiting period to be able to access the lessons? I emailed support, but being a long weekend, I may not get an answer back until Tuesday and I really wanted to use the weekend to get him some extra practice for some tests he has on Tuesday. A BIG THANK YOU to anyone who can solve this mystery for me. God Bless.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, and welcome!

Minimize the playground window and make sure his lesson launchpad isn't hiding behind it. What browser are you using?

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Hi, Kelly. Thanks for your reply. I'm using Internet Explorer. My son is registered in the upper level. The name, last name, and password appears over 2 buttons-one is the login, the other is "playground". When I click on "login" it gives me an error that says "The user name, password, or school is not valid." However, when I click on "playground", it works. I don't get it.

Blog Entries

Oh, bummer! That message means there's a problem with the setup of your account. Since you are in a hurry, try calling Support at (954) 771-0914 .

This should be a quick fix and you'll be on your way. I'm sorry you encountered a technical problem at the very beginning.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Just letting you know, you were right! They fixed the problem and my son was able to log on today. He already did his first science lesson. He is thrilled with all the graphics (and so am I). He can't wait to do his next lesson tomorrow. Thanks again, Kelly!

Blog Entries

Thanks for letting me know. I'm glad you're up and running now!