Hi from Las Vegas, NV
    amyt49 is offline Junior Member

Default Hi from Las Vegas, NV

I live in Las Vegas, NV. My 10yr old has ASD. Classroom setting is not working. Can someone explain how Time4Learning works.

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hello, amyt49.

Welcome to the Time4Learning site. We've been using T4L for a few years now and love it.
    Let me tell you how it works:
    Each student gets an individual securelogin to the Time4Learning website so they can access it from any computer atany time. There are no CDs. There is no software to be installed on the users’computers.
    The Time4Learning program provides members with a full year’sworth of curriculum that is laid out in a suggested sequence with lessonsbuilding on each other. The program prompts your child to move from lesson tolesson marking them off as they are completed. Students begin by logging inwhere they see the entry to their different subjects. Students can use thesystem as much or as little as they want and can focus on one subject or workequally on all of them. Since the program is self-paced, you can decide howmany lessons your child completes each day.
    When they select a subject, they see a collection of units tostudy in a prearranged sequence. The program prompts your child to move fromlesson to lesson marking them off as they are completed. Students begin bylogging in where they see the entry to their different subjects. Students canuse the system as much or as little as they want and can focus on one subjector work equally on all of them. Since the program is self-paced, you can decidehow many lessons your child completes each day.
    When they select a subject, they see a collection of units tostudy in a prearranged sequence.
    Please take a look at the “Hints”section to understand the basic navigation. Teaching guides are provided forthose parents who want to provide deeper enrichment and are available in theparents section. Some lessons also include worksheets, which are optional.

Click here to sample the lessons

If you have any further questions, I'd be happy to answer them.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass