i have a question about changing grade? im new please help!
    proud2Bgreen is offline Senior Member

Default i have a question about changing grade? im new please help!

Hi i am new to t4l. ..someone recommended it to me..my dd has been using abeka this last year she is in 1st but i just dont feel its right for her as she is more of a visual learner.....so i want either an online or dvd program.....
    my question is i know that when you sign up you get the grade below and the grade above the one you choose...but what if you want to change the grade you have selected ? can you change at anytime..will it mess up anything...
    the reason is im half way thur abeka but want to switch now..my dd is in 1st but iv been told abeka is a grade ahead....but still in some areas my dd is better then other......
    so what if she is still a 1st in reading but maybe a 2nd in math but 3 in history ect..get what i am saying...... thankyou
    Roadschooling Mom to DD & DS

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: i have a question about changing grade? im new please help!

You can change grade levels at any time, and you can change them back again whenever you want. You may also change the grade level of one subject and not the others. The decision is completely yours to make.

Your child's grade report will show the work she has done on every level. For instance, if she worked in fourth grade for awhile before you decided to move her down to third grade math, her reports would still contain the fourth grade records.

Welcome to the forum!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Stephanie739 is offline Senior Member

Default Re: i have a question about changing grade? im new please help!

Welcome! This is such a wonderful program. The flexibility of it is one of my favorite features.

People in this forum are really friendly and willing to help, so don't hesitate to post more questions as you get used to the system.
    ~Stephanie

mom to:
    Tori (13)
    Meghan (9)
    Andy (5)