I just want to look at the assignments ahead of time
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    momcarole is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default I just want to look at the assignments ahead of time

Can this be done without having it show up on my son's reports? They come up on his activities under recent work since I just wanted to look at them. I'm kind of anal so it's bugging me that they are on there now! Thanks!

PaulaInNoVA is offline Member

I will sometimes take a look at my son's next day work AFTER I've printed out the work he's finished for the current day. That way, it doesn't show on the printout and he'll have opened it himself when it does. (Other than that, I don't know what else to do.)

momcarole is offline Junior Member Newbie

That's a good idea...thanks!!

Bhenry is offline Junior Member Newbie

I would like to be able to see this in advance as well, but I don't because I don't want it to show up on his report.

Lisa333 is offline Member Regular

I think the problem is that while Time4Learning can create parent logins (thye use to have them), they do not give access to upcoming lessons, they just gave us access to records of what the kids had done.

If you ask them, you can perhaps arrange for another login to preview accounts.

poppyseed95 is offline Junior Member Newbie

As a parent, I too want to know what's going into my child's mind. How can we preview the lessons we want our children to do?

t4lwebster is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi All,
    Just to let you all know, we are aware that this is an issue for some parents and we are looking into a solution. As Lisa mentioned (thanks Lisa!) one of the possible options will be a second account at a discounted price. (Any opinions on this idea?) We will try to get a solution to you ASAP. Just know that we are not ignoring this issue.

Thanks,
    Kris C.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Time4Learning Member Support

Need help getting started? Check out our Getting Started Guide

poppyseed95 is offline Junior Member Newbie

While somewhat of a solution is offered by creating a 2nd login (and appreciated), we can already create a 2nd one at a discounted price. As parents, we shouldn't need to pay again. We should be able to screen what our children are learning BEFORE they see it, especially since we have taken an active role in our children's education. It's also important to our individual beliefs and values to know what they are learning. Additionally, being able to preview the lessons aids the parent to plan for any supplementing needed.

HMAcademy is offline Junior Member Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by poppyseed95
    While somewhat of a solution is offered by creating a 2nd login (and appreciated), we can already create a 2nd one at a discounted price. As parents, we shouldn't need to pay again. We should be able to screen what our children are learning BEFORE they see it, especially since we have taken an active role in our children's education. It's also important to our individual beliefs and values to know what they are learning. Additionally, being able to preview the lessons aids the parent to plan for any supplementing needed.
    I agree.

I'm new here, signing on to read and research. I'm very interested in this program overall, but this is a function that I'm shocked that current customers don't already have use of.

t4lwebster is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the feedback. It is truly appreciated.

Just as a note, you can get an overview of each lesson by using the Scope and Sequence. You won't see the actual lesson but you will be able to read about it and it's objectives. As well, you can download the answer keys and teacher guides in the Parent Administration area as a means of being able to plan supplementation.

Again all the feedback is sincerely appreciated.

Kris C.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Time4Learning Member Support

Need help getting started? Check out our Getting Started Guide

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast