Just making sure
    mom2kaisnkam is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Just making sure

I know this has been asked before....but I just need to hear it for myself..
    My son is starting 1st grade and my daughter is starting 4th grade. We are not officially starting school for another week. Can I sign them up today and do a review in their previous grade and then jump back to the current grade when school starts?

Thanks so much
    nette, kaisee and kameron

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

When you sign them up for a certain grade level, in most cases you will have easy access to the grade level below (and above). Here is how to do that.

If you sign your daughter up for fourth grade, you will not have easy access to the third grade lessons, since third grade is in the lower school and fourth grade is in the upper school. In her case, I would sign her up for third grade. When she is finished with the third grade material, you may request to have her grade level changed to fourth grade by logging in as a parent and clicking on "Update a child's education level" or by clicking on "Change Education Level" at the top of your child's login page.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

mom2kaisnkam is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thanks Kelly I signed up earlier and put her in 4th grade. Well I guess she will just jump into the 4th.
    thanks
    nette, kaisee and kameron

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

It's not too late to request her educational level to be changed to third as described above, and then request it changed back to fourth when you need to. It's quite common to make multiple changes when first starting out.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!