Which lessons have materials needed or resources to print?
    Carylin is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Which lessons have materials needed or resources to print?

We are really enjoying the engaging lessons with T4L!

Some of the time, the student is directed to a web site or needs to print out maps/ instructions/ activity sheets to do with a lesson. When RESOURCE is listed below a topic, I know to print out that material. But other times, surprise! materials are needed for an activity (especially science) that we didn't know were needed and we have a delay to prepare or have to go to another subject.

Is there a basic supply list for science? Could lesson activities that have printouts etc. be listed in the lesson plans or teacher guides with a * or code of some sort?

Reading ahead in all the lessons is way too hard and can only be done through the child's log in. And then it messes up their reports (makes it look like they already did the lesson when it's the parent who is just looking ahead).

How do you all plan ahead for supplies or print outs?

KimberlyC is offline Junior Member Newbie

I agree with Carylin on this:
    Reading ahead in all the lessons is way too hard and can only be done through the child's log in. And then it messes up their reports (makes it look like they already did the lesson when it's the parent who is just looking ahead).
    There have been MANY times that I would like to be able to look ahead and prepare more for upcoming lessons. Unfortunately, with the parents logging in under the child(rens) name, the lessons do look as though they are being completed, or started, when in fact they are not.

Could a list of resources and materials be supplied as Carylin asked? Or, could it be more thoroughly looked into for having a parental login so that we as parents and educators could look ahead without it reflecting on our child's report?