Multiple grade levels?
    bluedotsmom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Multiple grade levels?

Hi, I'm Anne and we have three children (11 - almost 12, 10 and just turned 7.) We are homescoolers. My dh is home during the day with the kiddos & he has had some health issues the last year and 1/2, so we've been struggling. Praise the Lord, he is doing better now!!!!

I'm hoping to use T4L to get us all back in the pattern of learning with some structure.

My girls are extremely advanced readers, so I don't worry about them doing grade level work, except for math. We are behind there. They are technically 5th & 6th grade but I thought about them doing 4th and 5th grad T4L to start with.

My question: do they have to work in one grade level in every subject? can I have them do review in a lower level math & move up if they seem ready? Do they have to complete all the assignments to move up in a grade?

I really appreciate your help!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Multiple grade levels?

You will find that Time4Learning offers the flexibility you need!

Students can be placed in different grade levels for each subject. They will have easy access to one level above and one level below their registered level in each subject. They can do lessons in sequence or skip around. They can even skip between levels doing, for example, fourth grade addition and subtraction and then moving down to the third grade level when they reach the fractions lessons.

You can change their registered levels at any time (no charge) and you can access lessons on ALL grade levels by using the Activity Finder.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

bluedotsmom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Re: Multiple grade levels?

Thank you so much! That is just the information I needed & confirms that T4L will be a great fit!

Anne