My Questions

Thread: My Questions

GuestUser is offline Junior Member

Default My Questions

I am sure you get asked the same things all the time. So forgive me.

1. Does the program give a pretest to decide where to start a child?
    2. Does it automatically give them more practice in areas they need it, and move them up in area's they do not need help in?
    3. What kind of feed back does the program give?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hello!

Placement tests were not found to be as accurate as the current method. Parents place their students at the level they "think" they are working on. The student will generally have easy access to one level above and one level below the placement level. If a subject seems too difficult or too easy, parent and child can "try out" different levels. You may request to have your child's placement level changed at any time at no additional charge. Students may work in different levels on each subject, according to their needs.

Students may repeat any activity at any time. Parents are given feedback via the student's reports.

Time4Learning is a very flexible program. A good way to get a feel for it is to take advantage of the risk-free trial. And, of course, always feel free to ask as many questions on this forum as necessary.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!