N.H. mom loves t4learning!!!
    momof4girls is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default N.H. mom loves t4learning!!!

Well, we've had our first 14 day trial and it is without a doubt an answer to prayer for my family!! My younger 3 girls are all using it and I haven't heard any complaints or tears for the last two weeks. That is a miracle! I am now able to do all the things I loved so much about homeschooling in the beginning- reading aloud, cooking together, discussions, trips to the library, etc. I love to be in the family room with them watching over them while they work and being able to answer questions and guide a better understanding of material. I am much more free to help each one as they need it now that I am not trying to do EVERYTHING with EVERYONE. The best part is being able to have more discussions with my 10th grade daughter. The younger ones always took the bulk of my time and left little for the oldest.
    My seventh grade daughter is doing so well with social studies. Her old history program was just a textbook and I tried everything to make it more fun.She dreaded every lesson and did terribly on quizzes. Once she started with t4learning s.s. and went through the first lessons and filled out the resource sheets, she took the first quiz and got a 90%!! I will never forget her face, she was so proud of herself!
    I look forwrd to getting to kow you all and I have found many of your posts to be quite helpful getting started!

Karen in New Hampshire

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: N.H. mom loves t4learning!!!

Karen, what a great story! It is very similar to our family's experience . . . and probably many others on this forum. Thanks so much for sharing!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

drgnstrm is offline Senior Member

hi and welcome

for your daughter that is a wonderful
    Happy Homeschooling Dayna

SahmIam is offline Senior Member

Welcome to T4L. I am so glad you're enjoying your experience so far! My two girls (first and third grade) have been with T4L since the school year started and they are still loving it. I can identify with all of the great benefits a program like T4L has to offer. It's actually kind of hard to talk about T4L without an obnoxious number of smilies and exclamation points. Keep us posted on how the kids are doing, and hang out on the boards for lots of "mommy time" fun too! Oops, more ecstatic punctuation.
    Melissa.

Stephanie739 is offline Senior Member

Welcome!
    We have been using T4L since August and are still loving it. It actually gets better the more you learn about how it works!
    ~Stephanie

mom to:
    Tori (13)
    Meghan (9)
    Andy (5)

MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by momof4girls
    now able to do all the things I loved so much about homeschooling in the beginning- reading aloud, cooking together, discussions, trips to the library, etc. I love to be in the family room with them watching over them while they work and being able to answer questions and guide a better understanding of material. I am much more free to help each one as they need it now that I am not trying to do EVERYTHING with EVERYONE. The best part is being able to have more discussions with my 10th grade daughter. The younger ones always took the bulk of my time and left little for the oldest.
    Oh Karen, this was so beautifully worded and lines up with EXACTLY how I feel! (You just made it sound so much better, ) I get to be mom again, not just the task checker. I LOVED reading your testimony. It's like it gives you back your life while at the same time giving your children an amazing education

I have an 11th grader and Time4Learning allows me time to work with him. I actually use Time4Learning to work on some of his weak areas. He is my son with APD (processing) and the graphic re-enforcement makes a HUGE difference! Congratulations and Welcome! Come join us for some of our daily threads over on "Other Discussions"
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

Yca
    Yca is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

That is awesome, Karen ... keep up the good work and happy memory making!!!!
    ~ Yca ~
    (otherwise known as Jess )

Wife to Dave and Mom to Red - 13, The Princess - 11, Fluffyheaded Diva - 6, and Sir Smiley - 3
    Read about our adventures HERE!

cindy4hope is offline Senior Member

Hi, feeling pretty great about time4learning myself! We joined about 7 weeks ago and I can already see a difference and confidence in my daughter's reading skills. She feels alot better about her reading and it shows on her quizz scores.

I didn't really know what to expect when we first signed up, but never did I expect such great results that we are getting. I really encourage any homeschool family to sign up if not for the core curriculum then for a extra bonus of learning! guess you can't tell I'm just a little execited lol

Thanks Time4learning your a star ,

Cindy4hope

MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cindy4hope
    Hi, feeling pretty great about time4learning myself! We joined about 7 weeks ago and I can already see a difference and confidence in my daughter's reading skills.
    Cindy, what a GREAT testimony! From one Mama to another..., Ahhhhh (contented sigh)
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/