Need advice for homeschooling
    laurelc is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Need advice for homeschooling

Hello! My name is Laurel, and I am considering homeschooling my 2 children, 8 & 7.....I am in a dilemma on what to do because we currently live in Port Aransas, TX, and have a home in East Texas...My husband lost his job and we are now moving back to East Texas..They are enrolled in Port Aransas ISD, so my letter for the school to homeschool should go to Port A school district, correct or does it go to the other one...I just want to make sure I do it correctly as to avoid any potential problems. I would think that Port A school district would not care anyway since we are leaving the school district...Any advice would be appreciated!!

Stephanie739 is offline Senior Member

Default Re: Need advice for homeschooling

Hello!

I would contact the new superintendent first, and then mention the situation. I doubt issues will come up the previous county, but taking an extra step to make sure they don't might be worth it.
    ~Stephanie

mom to:
    Tori (13)
    Meghan (9)
    Andy (5)

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Need advice for homeschooling

Hi, Laurel. You might want to post your question on the state specific forum for Texas residents.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!