In need of help 10th
    eishmal2 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default In need of help 10th

I have a 10th grader who suffers from ADHD and public school is just not working. I am looking for a homeschooling group located in the North Augusta, SC area. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Earl Ishmal, [email protected]

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Earl!

Welcome to the forum!

You can join your online South Carolina homeshool parent support group here.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

preeti012 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default information

u can also search the online schools it will helpful for u .

HSE
    HSE is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hope things are going better for you and your 10th grader. As an educator of children who suffer with ADHD, I do have an understanding of what the two of you are challenged with on a daily basis. Unfortunately, many in the field of education do not have the experience, skills, nor the knowledge to work effectively with ADHD learners. If you are still pursuing Home Schooling as an alternative and even if you do find a group in your area, you seriously might want to consider educating yourself as much as possible regarding the whole process of home schooling. That way you would have the insights and proper information needed to better help and contribute to your 10th grader's education. I wish you and your learner the best.

HSE