New High School & Home School Mom here in NC
    CCope is offline Junior Member

Default New High School & Home School Mom here in NC

Hi, my name is Charlotte. My daughter is in the 10th grade and we are both new to homeschooling. We're starting out with T4L as our core curriculum. I look forwarding to working with you all too

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hi, CCope. Welcome to Time4Learning and to homeschooling.

We've been using Time4Learnng several years now, and my daughter still enjoys it.

Has your daughter gotten on Time4friends, or do you know about it? The student has to be at least 13 and signed up for at least one high school class. The parent logs in to the parent admin, selects the Student Records tab, and chooses Adjust Time4Friends Permissions. Only the students who are the right age/grade will appear in the dropdown menu to give or remove T4F access. Once the parent has given access, all the student had to do is log in to their lesson account and click on the little Time4Friends tab sticking out on the right side of their launch pad and they're in! Time4Friends is monitored by staff and only teens who are members of T4L are permitted access. It's a fun page for the teens to get to know each other and just 'hang out'.

I also wanted to share this great site. It's a great resource for homeschooling high school. It's Letshomeschoolhighschool

I look forward to seeing you around the forums.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass