New To Home School
    boxermom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New To Home School

I am trying to find a home school program for my 16 year old. He is going into the 10th grade hopefully and was wondering if this program is good? I need to find one that doesn't cost a fortune. Any information about this program would be great.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi! All of my kids have used Time4Learning. Here is some information about the high school curriculum: http://www.time4learning.com/homesch...gh_school.html .

One thing to keep in mind is that Time4Learning is not an online school. It is a homeschool curriculum. Many people mistakenly refer to an online school as "homeschooling". In homeschooling, the parent is the teacher of record. A homeschool curriclulum, like Time4Learning, will be much less expensive, because there are no teachers or tutors employed.

The best place to learn about homeschooling high school is Let's Homeschool High School.com . . . LetsHomeschoolHighschool.com .

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!