New to TX with 2 Jr High daughters
    Klusman is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New to TX with 2 Jr High daughters

We have just moved to Argyle, TX in the last week & would like to complete our daughters 7th & 8th grade years at home while we decide the best education option for our family. Is there an easy way to homeschool just one semester? We come from AZ where they have been in a college prep charter school.

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Time4learning is a curriculum that takes goes up to 8th grade. You can see what is taught in the lesson plans/scope and sequence pages. I would start there to see if your girls are past this curriculum or not.

If there are not you can always sign up and try it for two weeks. If you find that your girls are past this and you cancel w/ in the first two weeks you will get your money back.

I hope that helps you decide on what to do.
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.

mamaneedham is offline Senior Member

Hello -
    Welcome to T4L! I'm the moderator over at the Texas Group and I just wanted to invite you on over. Learn more about homeschooling in Texas, meet others in Texas, and ask questions of fellow Texans. We'd love to have you!
    Visit the Texas Group
    Mom to five of the world's most incredible kids, and homeschooling all the way!

"If the schools were perfect, I would still homeschool my children - because it isn't about school. It's about families taking back their children and educating them as they see best. School is only a substitute for the real thing."

Nutrition Curriculum For Homeschoolers at NutritionForHealthyKids.com