Ok for ny regs?

Thread: Ok for ny regs?

bacon07 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Ok for ny regs?

Have submitted my letter of intent, and now I don't know what to do! I have been googling for days and keep coming across this site. Does anyone in New York state use this program? Does it meet all regulations? I'm so confused! Please help

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hello, bacon07,
    Welcome to homeschooling and Time4Learning!!
    Time4Learning is an online home-based program used for homeschooling or as a supplement to traditional education. Time4Learning meets and sometimes even exceeds some state standards. Here is more specific information on homeschooling in New York.

Let me share with you the Homeschool Guide for families who are new to homeschooling. Also, the New York Time4Learning forum where you'll meet other T4L families living in New York who use T4L.

We've been using Time4Learning for 5 years now and our daughter loves it! I especially like to recommend Time4Learning to new homeschoolers because the lesson plans are already done for you and this program keeps track of your child's work through progress reports. So it makes record-keeping easy and gives you time to get more comfortable with homeschooling. You're able to focus more on helping your child learn, getting to know their learning style, making learning fun and getting to 'know' each other in a new way.

Homeschooling looks very different to each family. You'll find your own niche. You can use Time4Learning as your sole curriculum, or you can supplement with hands-on activities like lapbooks using what your child is already learning with T4L, or educational movies, lots of reading, drawing, science experiments, field trips, etc.

Please feel free to ask any further questions you may have. Best wishes. Enjoy your homeschool journey!!
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass